The 7th Annual Beyond the Boots night at the St. Paul Rodeo and fund raising leading up to it raised $21,493 for JCCF making the total donations more than $85,000 from the fundraiser! The St. Paul Rodeo has made a commitment to rodeo athletes with this program and their generosity has helped many get back on their feet financially.
The funds are raised in many ways with Cindy Smith and Sue Coleman leading the charge! Before the rodeo even started the efforts began with a drawing for NFR tickets at the annual St. Paul Rodeo Trail Ride. A dollar from each ticket sold for “Beyond the Boots” night at the St. Paul Rodeo is donated to JCCF and Shannon Ernst in the Tack Room Saloon does a great job of lining up some wonderful celebrity bartenders that donate their tips to JCCF. The beer stands at the rodeo also got into the spirit by donating tips to JCCF.
There were some amazing auction items that also helped raise money for JCCF at the Hall of Fame Barbecue. Donors of those items included Tak-Tek Arms, St. Paul Rodeo, PRCA photographer Kent Soule, FitzGerald Farms, Spirit Mountain, Dyrke Godby, Laurelwood Brewery, Newberg Ace Hardware – Mark and Betty Jo Vergets and Jane Vandersanden. Thank you to all who made this amazing donation possible.
- WNFR Bareback Rider Tanner Aus Donates to JCCF
- Pro Rodeo League of Women Style Show Raises $85,000 for JCCF
- Justin Boots Gear Bag Program Nets $20,000 for JCCF
- Cowboy Reunion Supports JCCF
- PRCA Convention Silent Auction Raises over $13,000 for JCCF
- Judges and Sponsors Team Roping A Success!
- Pendleton Roundup Foundation Donates $5000
- St. Paul, Oregon Rodeo Hosts “Beyond the Boots” Night for JCCF, Raises $21,493
- Rooftop Rodeo Continues Support of Injured Rodeo Athletes
- Dodge City Roundup Bounty Bull Program Supports Injured Rodeo Athletes
JCCF Events & Fundraisers
There are no upcoming events.